Solution Selling Virtual “Open” Workshops – September & November
July 25, 2022
- Solution Selling Virtual “Open” Workshops – September & November
- Gain an advantage in your Virtual Sales Meetings
- Can Prospecting be a successful priority for Salespeople? It has to be!
- The proverbial dog caught the car
- Are your opportunities winnable before month-end?
- Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- Do we chase every “opportunity”?
- How effective is your sales talent?
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
Below are the dates for our next two virtual “open” Solution Selling® in Collaborative Era workshop, presented across four 4-hour virtual modules (scheduled from 10:00am – 2:00pm eastern time), including:
- September 12-15
- November 14-17
If you are interested in learning more about how you or your company could benefit from either a virtual workshop on an open basis or one customized specifically for your team, please contact Phil McCrory at 704/362-0069 or phil@MccroryAndCompany.com
Why Solution Selling®?
In today’s global marketplace, sales leaders are asking themselves:
- How can we find enough opportunities to surpass our sales goals?
- How can our sales team compete more effectively – and win more often?
- How can our company sell a broader set of offerings to clients?
- How can our sellers increase the velocity of sales opportunities & close them sooner?
- How can our organization deliver higher levels of revenue & profit?
At the same time, buyers are becoming more knowledgeable, empowered and demanding in their dealings with sales professionals. In order to make a buying decision, they must:
- Have a compelling need to act
- Be able to quantify the impact and value of any purchase
- Know that they are selecting the optimal choice
- Be confident that they can implement the solution successfully, and realize benefits as expected
Sellers who are unable to fulfill these buyer demands lose deals – not just to direct competitors, but also to buyers’ decisions to take no action at all. Therefore, to compete in today’s tough marketplace, sales professionals need to:
- Find and connect with potential buyers in a useful way, using an optimum mix of social selling & traditional prospecting methods
- Provide valuable business insight about how they can address buyers’ problems or capitalize on potential opportunities
- Develop agility to understand where each buyer is in their buy cycle and then align behaviorally
- Discover & understand each client’s critical business issues, as well as their causes & effects
- Engage in meaningful sales conversations that help buyers develop a clear vision of solutions to their problems
- Collaboratively quantify the value of potential solutions with buyers
- Identify, and then get access to, the influencers and locus of power in each buying decision process
- Anticipate and mitigate buyer risks and provide a clear path to a decision
- Minimize discounts and concessions to protect margins at the close
- Manage sales pipelines and territories to ensure consistent revenue production