July Solution Selling Virtual “Open” Workshop
May 8, 2022
- July Solution Selling Virtual “Open” Workshop
- Gain an advantage in your Virtual Sales Meetings
- Can Prospecting be a successful priority for Salespeople? It has to be!
- The proverbial dog caught the car
- Are your opportunities winnable before month-end?
- Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- Do we chase every “opportunity”?
- How effective is your sales talent?
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
Below are the dates for our next virtual “open” Solution Selling® in Collaborative Era workshop, presented across four 4-hour virtual modules (scheduled from 10:00am – 2:00pm eastern time), including:
- Monday, July 18th
- Tuesday, July 19th
- Wednesday, July 20th
- Thursday, July 21st
Later in 2022 we will be hosting two additional virtual “open” Solution Selling sessions.
If you are interested in learning more about how you or your company could benefit from either a virtual workshop on an open basis or one customized specifically for your team, please contact Phil McCrory at 704/362-0069 or phil@MccroryAndCompany.com
Why Solution Selling®?
In today’s global marketplace, sales leaders are asking themselves:
- How can we find enough opportunities to surpass our sales goals?
- How can our sales team compete more effectively – and win more often?
- How can our company sell a broader set of offerings to clients?
- How can our sellers increase the velocity of sales opportunities & close them sooner?
- How can our organization deliver higher levels of revenue & profit?
At the same time, buyers are becoming more knowledgeable, empowered and demanding in their dealings with sales professionals. In order to make a buying decision, they must:
- Have a compelling need to act
- Be able to quantify the impact and value of any purchase
- Know that they are selecting the optimal choice
- Be confident that they can implement the solution successfully, and realize benefits as expected
Sellers who are unable to fulfill these buyer demands lose deals – not just to direct competitors, but also to buyers’ decisions to take no action at all. Therefore, to compete in today’s tough marketplace, sales professionals need to:
- Find and connect with potential buyers in a useful way, using an optimum mix of social selling & traditional prospecting methods
- Provide valuable business insight about how they can address buyers’ problems or capitalize on potential opportunities
- Develop agility to understand where each buyer is in their buy cycle and then align behaviorally
- Discover & understand each client’s critical business issues, as well as their causes & effects
- Engage in meaningful sales conversations that help buyers develop a clear vision of solutions to their problems
- Collaboratively quantify the value of potential solutions with buyers
- Identify, and then get access to, the influencers and locus of power in each buying decision process
- Anticipate and mitigate buyer risks and provide a clear path to a decision
- Minimize discounts and concessions to protect margins at the close
- Manage sales pipelines and territories to ensure consistent revenue production