Client achieves 350% ROI by changing their dialogues w/ customers
January 22, 2018
- Gain an advantage in your Virtual Sales Meetings
- The proverbial dog caught the car
- Are your opportunities winnable before month-end?
- Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- Do we chase every “opportunity”?
- How effective is your sales talent?
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 Virtual “Open” Workshops
- SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
An interesting white paper that outlines an approach that helped to identify a client’s critical sales competencies that while generally weak, were critical to achieving their aggressive business goals. Once identified, we then helped our client embark on a program to help their salespeople master 3 core competencies (in this case, demand creation, value selling and consultative dialogue). As a result of this initiative, improved business metrics included concrete behavior change in customer interactions, improvement in sales pipelines & a big improvement in profits.