McKinsey article on unlocking growth in your largest accounts
February 4, 2018
- Gain an advantage in your Virtual Sales Meetings
- The proverbial dog caught the car
- Are your opportunities winnable before month-end?
- Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- Do we chase every “opportunity”?
- How effective is your sales talent?
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 Virtual “Open” Workshops
- SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
Below is a link to an excellent article published by McKinsey & Company that is based on a survey that they conducted of 1,000 large buyers across multiple industries – How to unlock growth in largest accounts. For example, their survey suggests that the sophistication & power of procurement will continue to increase as buyers look to cut costs and gain the upper hand in negotiations. But sellers can turn the tables by developing best-in-class account management programs that focus on sales & service.
If you have any questions and/or you would like to discuss how we might support your efforts to deliver on their findings, let us know.