SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
May 4, 2018
- How effective is your sales talent?
- The Question around Pursuing Everything
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 Virtual “Open” Workshops
- SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
- How you sell could be your last or best differentiator
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
We are excited to share with you information regarding SPI-1, a revolutionary sales performance improvement platform for developing and enabling sales talent.
SPI-1 incorporates four integrated modules — competency library and talent assessments, a complete sales training curriculum and adaptive learning system, sales process playbooks, and sales talent analytics. The solution identifies developmental needs that matter most to individuals:
- Accelerates learning and time to mastery
- Enhances sales execution consistency
- Improves accountability and measurementTo learn more, please visit www.myspi1.com.