SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
January 6, 2020
- How effective is your sales talent?
- The Question around Pursuing Everything
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 Virtual “Open” Workshops
- SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
- How you sell could be your last or best differentiator
- LinkedIn Article: Is “process” a dirty word when it comes to sales?
- LinkedIn Article: Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- SPI Launches SPI-1, Revolutionizing Sales Talent Development and Enablement
McCrory & Company is pleased to announce that our partner, Sales Performance International (SPI), is combining forces with Richardson, another sales training & consulting company. Together, they will operate as a single, scalable, end-to-end learning & enablement solution that drives measurable sales results.
McCrory & Company is excited about partnering with both SPI and Richardson, as we can now support our clients with both basic consultative selling skills, as well as helping companies implement a sales process and common language across their Demand Gen, Sales and Account Management teams.
A Forrester Analyst, Meredith Shea, stated, that, “today’s sellers are experiencing increased pressure from business buyers who are demanding more meaningful, tailored and insights-driven interactions. The combined forces of SPI and Richardson are well positioned to deliver both skills-based and sales methodology training for sellers, manager coaching, as well as sales process improvement services and tools to selling organizations looking to close the gap between seller capabilities and buyer demands.”
For those companies that are self-directed buyers, SPI has always advised sellers to meet their prospects where they are, so you can first make yourself equal to their existing vision, before making yourself different—by providing additional insights.