SPI & Richardson join forces – to better meet client needs
January 6, 2020
- Can Prospecting be a successful priority for Salespeople? It has to be!
- Gain an advantage in your Virtual Sales Meetings
- The proverbial dog caught the car
- Are your opportunities winnable before month-end?
- Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- Do we chase every “opportunity”?
- How effective is your sales talent?
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 Virtual “Open” Workshops
McCrory & Company is pleased to announce that our partner, Sales Performance International (SPI), is combining forces with Richardson, another sales training & consulting company. Together, they will operate as a single, scalable, end-to-end learning & enablement solution that drives measurable sales results.
McCrory & Company is excited about partnering with both SPI and Richardson, as we can now support our clients with both basic consultative selling skills, as well as helping companies implement a sales process and common language across their Demand Gen, Sales and Account Management teams.
A Forrester Analyst, Meredith Shea, stated, that, “today’s sellers are experiencing increased pressure from business buyers who are demanding more meaningful, tailored and insights-driven interactions. The combined forces of SPI and Richardson are well positioned to deliver both skills-based and sales methodology training for sellers, manager coaching, as well as sales process improvement services and tools to selling organizations looking to close the gap between seller capabilities and buyer demands.”
For those companies that are self-directed buyers, SPI has always advised sellers to meet their prospects where they are, so you can first make yourself equal to their existing vision, before making yourself different—by providing additional insights.