YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
March 14, 2020
- Can Prospecting be a successful priority for Salespeople? It has to be!
- Gain an advantage in your Virtual Sales Meetings
- The proverbial dog caught the car
- Are your opportunities winnable before month-end?
- Have Salespeople Lost Something?
- Do we chase every “opportunity”?
- How effective is your sales talent?
- Let’s Get Virtual, Virtual – Supporting upskilling of your sales team in the time of Coronavirus
- YouTube of webinar: Selling in Turbulent Times
- 2020 Virtual “Open” Workshops
It is getting increasingly difficult out there selling to companies—both existing clients and new logos. And it doesn’t help with all the uncertainties in the world that are impacting decisions —from trade wars to stock market dives to growing concerns over the spread of Coronavirus.
But troubling times like these also serve as a wake-up call for us all—to objectively look at the top opportunities in our pipelines and determine if they are based on a solid foundation. It’s even more important than ever to understand the quality of each opportunity as well as what our next steps are.
We can’t blow it here. What I refer to as “No Decision” is not acceptable. Instead, we have to be smart – and remember what got our prospect—and us—to this point.
Would you like to take a fresh look at where your opportunities stand?
Below is a link we have to YouTube for the 34 minute webinar. Feel free to share with your team members. Let me know if you have any questions, thoughts and/or if we can support you in any way going forward.